Model: LIFE-40530-82728-DUOBar Code: 5060524910501Brand: Life FloShipping: £2.99
Highly concentrated source of magnesium chloride lotion and spray oil.
Life Flo Pure Magnesium Oil 8oz 237ml
Highly concentrated source of magnesium chloride. Easy tolerated, convenient and non-greasy. Four sprays contains approximately 66mg of elemental magnesium. Highly concentrated source of Magnesium Chloride Mined from the Ancient Zechstein Sea Easily tolerated, convenient, and non-greasy 4 sprays contains approximately 66 mg of elemental magnesium 100% pure magnesium chloride brine from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in the Netherlands. Spray 4-5 sprays onto your skin and massage the area. After a while you may see a slight white residue forming on the areas where you have applied the spray. It is just the salt that has stayed behind on the skin and can be wiped or washed off. Add 2 oz to your bath or foot soak and soak for 20-30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. It can also be used as a deodorant. Life Flo Magnesium Lotion 8oz 237ml Magnesium Lotion is a highly concentrated lotion of pure magnesium chloride mined deep from under the earth’s surface from the Zechstein Sea in the Netherlands. Formulated with rich shea butter and coconut oil to soothe and hydrate skin without leaving it feeling greasy. Ideal for massage and can be used daily. Apply to skin, morning and night, as needed. Repeat as necessary, covering any areas needing special attention.
Be the first to Write a Review for this item!
Delivery & ReturnsAll orders received by 2pm are dispatched on the same working day (Monday to Friday). Orders received after 2pm are dispatched on the next working day.
Our orders are dispatched by Royal Mail to UK & Channel Island addresses only.
Parcels are sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 service at a cost of £2.99.
Large letters are sent via Royal Mail 48 service at a cost of £1.00.
Guaranteed Next Day Delivery is available. This is a chargeable option at a cost of £9.99
(PLEASE NOTE – Guaranteed Next Day Delivery remains subject to our 2pm cut off time as outlined above)
CANCELLATION RIGHTS (RETURNS POLICY)
1. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us in writing, through our Contact Us page or write to us at Unit 2 Hallfield Works, Festing Street, Stoke on Trent, ST1 2HY within 14 working days from the day after you receive your goods.
2. As stated above notification of cancellation must be in writing, a telephone call is not a valid cancellation.
3. No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
4. Goods that are sealed or shrink-wrapped and this is removed can only be returned if they are defective.
5. No right of cancellation exists for personalised goods or goods that are intimate in their nature or goods where there may be hygiene issues, unless defective.
6. Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
6.1 On the back of your delivery note or on another piece of paper, (if you no longer have your delivery note), include your order number and the reason for the return.
6.2 If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
6.3 Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
7. If the original packaging surrounding the product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of a defective product has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to us.
8. You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product.
9. We recommend that all returns be sent by registered post, so that a record of the return is available for you.
10. We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us.
11. Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
12. If you fail to return a product to us, we may make arrangements to have the product collected from you. The cost of this collection will be passed on to you.
13. Unused products may be returned promptly by customers to our address listed at the end of these terms and conditions.
14. Subject to the above, we will refund the purchase price of a returned product within thirty days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.
15. We will also refund the cost of standard or recorded postage incurred returning a product, if incorrectly sent by us or where the product has been returned due to a defect. Please note that we will not refund any courier, overnight or express element of any delivery or postage charge, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Home > Skincare > Moisturiser