Model: LIFE-71500Bar Code: 645951715001Brand: Life Flo
Restore and renew body and soul with this skin-freshening bath formula, perfect after a long day or any time you need a little pampering.
Life-flo Magnesium Oil Bath Soak with Eucalyptus contains pure magnesium chloride brine from the Netherland’s ancient Zechstein Seabed, one of the world’s purest sources. Mined from deep within the earth’s surface, where it has remained in a pristine state far from modern pollution, this high-quality magnesium helps soothe and refresh overworked muscles and joints and leaves skin silky and well hydrated. We’ve added eucalyptus oil for a refreshing lift and cool, invigorating scent.
Pour it into your warm bath for gentle, fragrant bubbles, or work it into a lather and use all over as a revitalizing shower wash.
Magnesium Oil Bath Soak is made in our own facilities, where we control all aspects of the manufacturing process. And as always, every ingredient is lab tested for potency and purity, so you know you’re getting the best product, made with the care and quality you’ve come to expect from Life-flo.
No animals were used to test this product.
Be the first to Write a Review for this item!
Delivery & ReturnsAll orders received by 2pm are dispatched on the same working day (Monday to Friday), free of charge. Orders received after 2pm are dispatched on the next working day.
Our orders are dispatched by Royal Mail to UK & Channel Island addresses only.
Parcels are sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 service.
Large letters are sent via Royal Mail 48 service.
Guaranteed Next Day Delivery is available. This is a chargeable option at a cost of £5.99
(PLEASE NOTE – Guaranteed Next Day Delivery remains subject to our 2pm cut off time as outlined above)
CANCELLATION RIGHTS (RETURNS POLICY)
1. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us in writing, through our Contact Us page or write to us at Unit 2 Hallfield Works, Festing Street, Stoke on Trent, ST1 2HY within 14 working days from the day after you receive your goods.
2. As stated above notification of cancellation must be in writing, a telephone call is not a valid cancellation.
3. No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
4. Goods that are sealed or shrink-wrapped and this is removed can only be returned if they are defective.
5. No right of cancellation exists for personalised goods or goods that are intimate in their nature or goods where there may be hygiene issues, unless defective.
6. Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
6.1 On the back of your delivery note or on another piece of paper, (if you no longer have your delivery note), include your order number and the reason for the return.
6.2 If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
6.3 Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
7. If the original packaging surrounding the product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of a defective product has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to us.
8. You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product.
9. We recommend that all returns be sent by registered post, so that a record of the return is available for you.
10. We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us.
11. Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
12. If you fail to return a product to us, we may make arrangements to have the product collected from you. The cost of this collection will be passed on to you.
13. Unused products may be returned promptly by customers to our address listed at the end of these terms and conditions.
14. Subject to the above, we will refund the purchase price of a returned product within thirty days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.
15. We will also refund the cost of standard or recorded postage incurred returning a product, if incorrectly sent by us or where the product has been returned due to a defect. Please note that we will not refund any courier, overnight or express element of any delivery or postage charge, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Home > Bath & Body > Bath Salts & Soaks